2010-03-17

Avatar

I got a news that someone exclaimed Avatar was plagiarism, and a while ago, I searched about it, then, I found a news a Chinese writter exclaimed the movie was 80% same with his novel (but it was not published, he only posted it on WWW). In addition, he demands James Cameron almost 13-million dollarsas a compensation for damage.

I do not watch Avatar yet, but I almost burst out laughing when I saw the news about the Chinese writer.
Well, I happened to see some opinions that Avatar was similar to some SF and fantasy movies here and there, but in my opinion, it is rather difficult to make completely original creation because there are billions of novels, movies and animations. So, it is rather natural that Avatar has become somehow similar to the other famous SF, fantasy and animation movies. Hahah, but the Chinese writer...he's quite greedy but silly as he might believe his demand would be accepted...*laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment