2010-06-12

Thanks for your support, Vilce and Isa (OwO*

First, thanks for your attentions and replies against my previous post, Vilce and Isa! I really appreciated your replies. Then, I'd try to reply you with new journal entry.

Isa, I'm really sorry if my previous post harmed your mind. I should write 'Catholic' not 'Christanity'. I took 'Catholic' into consideration when I wrote previous post.

As you pointed out, I do not know about protestant so much. I only know protestant is new version Christanity, and do not know its details. So, I say sorry again to you.


As I said in previous post, it's not that I'm an atheist, and I do not intend to despise 'god'.
For me, god is not equal religion. And to tell the truth, I don't think god is in higher place than us. Well, if 'god' is thing which hunts and eats human, we can say it is in higher rank of a food chain. Even if 'god' is something spiritual existence, I cannot think it is higher than us.

But it is difficult to explain how I feel against 'god' because Japanese people basically do not have strict faith and religion. Our view of religion is, maybe, weird for you living in Europe. And same with you, your view of religion (it may be based on mainly Christanity) is weird and difficult to understand for me.
I can understand Buddhistic dogma better because high school I had studied told us, students, about Buddhism. And actually, Buddhism is popular than Christanity in my country, so, we're familiar with Buddhism.
However, it is not that Buddhism is impartial between male and female. It also regards woman is origin of uncleaness because it also has thought woman is living thing which cannot help tempting man.

Religions frequently cause war. It is really sad, but absolute fact. Still, religious enmity keeps killing lots of people. And unfortunately for us women, wars always would be caused by men. Yeah, their Y-Chromosome cannot help causing war. Therefore, I cannot trust any religions. Not only they were created under the control of Y-chromosome, I'm scared of blind faith in some believers who can kill another like dumping toys. And I cannot understand how the hell they can sacrifice their lives for their faith. I won't be able to be like them because I have no groundwork to be a believer. My view of religion won't show me any 'god' and I'd not like to find 'god' too.

Well, I sometimes pray my luck to 'god'. But it is not that I have faith against it; I only do it to comfort my anxiety. For me, such kind of 'god' is same with a tranquilizer. But because of it, I (we) can feel 'god' here and there; for us, 'god' is just like one of powerful neighbors.



I don't deny and refuse people having different view of religions as long as they do not step into my thought with their shoes on. Even I cannot understand woman believers of Catholic, but I don't prevent them to get rest of soul. They can believe their god, and faith may bring them power to regist troubles. If they can get power from Catholic, well, it is good for them.

And I'd like to clear it; I never despise believers in any religions. I do not intend to make you change your mind, of course. I only cannot help wondering inconsistencies in some religions and 'Angels and Demons' aroused my questions against 'Christanity(Catholic)'. If it wrote about Islam, I would write my questions against it. And if it wrote about Buddhism, I would write my questions against it.

I try not to hold prejudice as much as I can. But I do not think I can do it.
So, maybe I will have written biased posts related to things I cannot understand or I feel questions.

But it's not my real intention to harm your mind. And basically, even if I sometimes wrote such kind of topic, I myself am not strict person. As you know, I'm basically a person who always think about 'sick' and weird picutures and comics.



And then, I have lost the goal of this topic...! I'd finish it here.

2 comments:

  1. I know that the biggest part is simply fact Asian cultur is different than european one, like Vilce cultur is somewhere different than mine.

    Most important is do not forget that because we have hard to understand the other doesn't mean they are wrong

    I'm not for war, for simply reason that most of time we believe in the same god, we call it differently, believe differently but at the end it's the same then why fight ? Does they really mind it's what God want ? Of course it don't since God is love (and it's one of the basis from bible and from what we learn when being christian)

    I also don't understand when people try to make mind on some that they need believe like them, all is free to believe (or not) like they want but yeah I also dislike when I read some say about religion that we have a washing of head (I really read someone say she wasn't religious 'cos she didn't would a washing of brain)

    About women no matter the religion, it's simply a question of education, it's like when we always did say them "you must stay home for care of the children", how many did found it normal 'cos it's in education, even now, women work much more but if a kid is sick it's her who take holiday. It's hard to fight against that

    You know I give my advies, react but my reaction is not always only based on what you say, my reactions depend also of what I live already about this subjet, for example religion I live in a catholic country, (We have a lot of islamic too) for them you are christian mean you are catholic they can't understand someone can be christian and protestant

    For example at X-mas it's tradition to put a little house with Jesus, Marie and so on... The protestant don't represent Jesus (or a minimum) and we don't believe in Marie (for her she's a mother like all other)then at work I never put that house but other are free to do, but I everytime get comment, same 'cos I don't desire they wish me when it's St Isabelle day (we don't believe in Saint) and yeah i'm tired of being confused and disrespect and that by my own cultur

    Some link for you a bit more understand protestantism

    http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh/%E5%9F%BA%E7%9D%A3%E6%96%B0%E6%95%99
    http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%97%E3%83%AD%E3%83%86%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88

    Sorry I don't know which asian language you talk but you can found explication in a lot of language but for example in french they explain about women when in english not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support again, Isa. I really appreciate it.

    I'd not deny any faith, religions and believers same with I won't get special religions.
    I know religions can give people something power and positive thinking same with giving hatred each different religions.

    In my country, in fact, religions are mixed and we Japanese tend to pick up convenient parts from each religions to enjoy several days just like festivals (like X-mass, St. Valentine day and so on/ laughs), then, it is difficult for me to know what those religions are. If you can see how much we get cheerful in X-mass, you will be surprised and feel strange.

    My viewpoint agasinst raligion is quite biased and sarcastic, I know. So, I really appreciate you explained me about your faith.

    And I don't deny 'manly' and 'womanly' even I dislike the idea. Well, not only religions, maybe, males have wanted females to be their property. So, genius woman should act 'cute your property' and control them from behind.

    And thanks for the link, but I cannot understand any Flench words. So, I would try to search Japanese wikipedia about Christianity.

    Thanks for your attention.

    ReplyDelete