2010-06-29

Vivid Blue Cake



I was surprised at this cake*laughs*

It is surved at IKEA restaurant (in only Japan? or maybe IKEA in all countries).
Sweden colored roll cake. There's no IKEA around my town, so, I have not eaten it yet. But to tell the truth, such vivid colored cake is quite rare in Japan.

They say blue is the color that makes you lose your appetite, and yeah, I cannot feel 'oh, this cake looks tasty!'. But maybe, I guess cultural difference does not allow me getting appetite against this kind of cake, so, people in different culture from mine may feel 'this cake looks tasty'.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I knew there are blue milkshakes, they are one of my favorites, but I had never heard of blue cakes :P

    You know, as a person who is living in different culture from yours, I can say with confidence, that... this cake does not make me think it is tasty xD It looks more like a doormat which was rolled up when glue spilled on it, than a tasty cake *laughing loud*

    Maybe it is meant to be blue exactly because blue makes you loose appetite. So that people wouldn't eat much of it and stay slim xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It make me curious to taste for see how it taste but not that I mind "Mmm look delicious" just curious

    ReplyDelete